Residential HVAC Tallahassee, FL
In need of a summer cool-down or a winter warm-up? Eskimo Joe is here to help! When the winter chill sets in or the summer heat begins to boil, call Tallahassee Air Conditioning & Electrical for maximum climate control at minimum prices. Whether it’s a new ac installation, ac repair or ac maintenance, Tallahassee Air Conditioning & Electrical is here to ensure quality comfort for an affordable cost. We offer unbeatable rates that are combined with reliable service and top level workmanship with technicians that take pride in their work.
For new air conditioning installation, we have partnered with both Bryant and American Standard, bringing you two of the leading names in the HVAC industry. Consistently recognized for superior quality, reliable durability and outstanding warranties, Bryant and American Standard both offer a wide range of products to satisfy every need and budget and are specifically designed to meet ENERGY STAR specifications. Bryant and American Standard systems are some of the most quiet, most efficient choice on the market today, offering air conditioning systems with super high SEER ratings.
Air Conditioning / AC – Installation, Service & Repair
When trouble strikes and you’re faced with harsh climate conditions, there is no better choice than Tallahassee Air Conditioning & Electrical. Cruisin’ cool with Eskimo Joe, your safety and comfort is our top priority. We never leave you waiting without a solid resolution. Each of our certified specialists come equipped with up-to-date training in HVAC systems and electricity. Our services are open no matter the time or day in the Tallahassee area. Whatever it takes, Eskimo Joe ensures the job is done right!
Heating & Furnace – Installation, Service & Repair
If you’re searching for seasonal maintenance, Tallahassee Air Conditioning & Electrical will be delighted to perform maintenance on your system so that it runs trouble free at high efficiency. The best time to schedule an annual check-up is before your system has to gear up to tackle extreme weather conditions. Don’t wait to service your HVAC system, or Eskimo Joe will throw a chilly snowball into your day! An all-over inspection by our professional, certified specialists will increase your system’s lifespan. It will also help you avoid costly repairs while keeping you comfortable and reducing energy use.
AC Repair Service Tallahassee
Tallahassee Air Conditioning & Electrical offers fast, friendly, and reliable air conditioning repair. Our state certified HVAC technicians respond to service calls 24 hours, 7 days a week in the Tallahassee area. Our technicians ensure the job is done right the first time, and we also offer warranties to ensure higher customer satisfaction. Whatever the time or day, rain or shine Eskimo Joe will make sure the job is done right!
When our fully certified HVAC technicians arrive at your home, they will perform a full system diagnostics to determine the exact issues your system is having. You will be promptly notified of every issue present, and walked through these issues step-by-step. Our technicians arrive in a fully equipped van with top-of-the-line tools and products needed to get the repair done! Our technicians will be able to offer a full list of repair suggestions and options to fit your budget needs.
Common HVAC Issues:
- If an AC system is not properly charged with refrigerant, it is unable to efficiently remove heat and cool your home. This leaves your AC running constantly, guaranteeing a costly AC bill. Let the professional Eskimo Joe at Tallahassee Air Conditioning & Electric slide in and fill up that antifreeze refrigerant!
- The outside fan or unit is not working. The condenser fan located outside your home removes heat from the compressor and keeps refrigerant cool. The condenser fan can stop working due to a faulty capacitor, a bad motor bearing can cause it to overheat, or there may not be power to the system. If it does not run or is not spinning at full capacity, it can cause your compressor to prematurely fail.
- Insufficiently cooled rooms. This can be due to poor duct design, kinked or damaged air ducts, or an air duct leak. Eskimo Joe encourages you to take a good look at your ventilation!
- The A/C unit is not blowing cold air. This can be can be a result of various issues, including the following:
- Lack of power to the system
- Dead thermostat batteries
- Dirty air filters (Note: Air filters should be changed monthly!) Eskimo Joe will be the first to notice a dirty filter!
Tallahassee Air Conditioning & Electrical is a full-service HVAC company, and we pride ourselves on our ability to service ALL makes / brands and models including:
Carrier, Trane, American Standard, Bryant, Amana, Climate Master, Coleman, Comfort Maker, Daikin, Ducane, Emerson, Friedrich, Frigidaire, General Electric (GE), Goodman, Haier, Heil, Janitrol, Kenmore, Lenox, Mitsubishi Electric, Payne, Rheem, RUUD, Tappan, Tempstar, WeatherKing, Whirlpool, York, and More…
CONTACT TALLAHASSEE‘S RESIDENTIAL AC EXPERTS!
Our top priority is to rise above and beyond your expectations. Eskimo Joe gets the job done, whatever it takes! We ensure up-to-date products and services, helping us to service all makes and models. We offer top-of-the-line HVAC systems at competitive prices combined with superb customer service. Contact us to set up an appointment for an in-home consultation. Our team of HVAC professionals, backed by Eskimo Joe, will be delighted to answer all of your heating and cooling questions, concerns and needs with accurate information.